HOLIDAY TIME AGAIN

Just thought I’d let you all know I’m off to Thailand for 2 weeks annual leave. Probably no-one cares but as others post when they go on leave I thought I’d follow suit :mrgreen:
Flying out 1 am Sunday to Singapore then onto Bangkok, then on to Chiang Mai and finishing of with 5 days in Krabi (down near Phuket).
No shop, no long hours, no nothing, just a good old relax and lots of sightseeing. Never been there before so it should be good except for the 100 + heat 100% humidity. But I guess a nice swim and a few cold beers will fix it all.
Dave

Have fun Dave! :mrgreen:

Have fun. Thai people are wonderful. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

I go to a little island called kosamui, about a 45 min flight south of Bangkok. I love hearing the waves lapping on the beach just a few steps away from the cottage as the salt air wafts in through the windows.

Lucky dog! Have fun. If you want to follow up on Pizza Garden’s suggestion you can get to Kosamui by local boats (from where you’ll be), which is a fun little adventure. Great little place . . . or at least it was 15 years ago. Anyway, enjoy your time off.

Here in Bangkok for 3rd day. Great food and cheap booze. Yesterday was HOT +40c and HUMID 95%+, great for a night of pints of Ashai beer for less than $3 ($12 -14 where I am in Perth Australia). Got messed for around $20 :mrgreen: (that was my colour afterwards :stuck_out_tongue: )
Checking out the food to see any thing that can be translated to pizzas. Need some more International themed flavours for our Gourmet range.
Dave