I Feel Like I'm Aging 10x Faster Since I Bought Our Store

It seems like the most ridiculous stuff happens being a pizza shop owner. I was already stressed this weekend after being really short staffed Friday and Saturday. I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with 2 hours left in my shift on Saturday and a day off on Sunday. Prepping a take out order when I see a flash of light come from under my oven and the thing powers down.

After firing up the backup oven and finishing the order, I start investigating. What I found was one of the pulleys on a blower motor had slipped off the motor, hit the wiring harness for the motor exhaust fan just right which caused them to tangle around the still spinning motor and shorted out the oven. It looks like only one of the motors is damaged and I can limp it out a few days until I get a replacement ordered. I wish there was a way to do this without equipment or employees, I’d be a lot more sane.

There is! When you get an order you call one of the big 3 and order the food. Deliver to your shop and repackage. Also add 20% for the service. No equipment… No employees… Win-Win! :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

You do have to add some flavor before repackaging!

Axe Body Spray? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hang in there bud! i seem to say that once a week as well. I cant tell you how much balder I am sincer I bought my place 3 years ago!

A friend of a friend of mine manages some high-end restaurants in the Minneapolis area. When I told him I was in the process of buying my store a few years ago, he said “Lets meet up soon, I can help you put the place under in a few months. You’ll thank me later”. Couldn’t be more true on days like yours…

Good luck!

10x faster? Whats your secret to slowing the restaurant owner aging process!!!