I have a pizza oven for sale!!

Okay, updated price. $6000 for one or $10 K for both. I really need these gone. Rent on the storage unit is killing me. 270-748-2460 and leave a message.

Well, actually two. I own a double stack Lincoln impinger conveyor oven, model number 3262-2SS.

Each oven has two conveyor belts through the chamber and each belt is split into 2 16-inch belts allowing for four different cooking times per oven. One of these bad boys would set you up for just about anything starting off. I am asking $8000.00 each, or if you want both, I can make $15,000.00 AND I will pay to ship them to you(probably be me in a rental truck pulling up to your place). These are 2008 models(approximately $50K new) and were in use in another pizza business for about a year before I bought them. I bought them about three months before I ended up closing my shop and they have been in a storage unit for a little over a year. I have pictures of the tags and the ovens themselves(attached). I didn’t really want to sell them, as I thought I may get back in the business, but I can not see that happening in the near future. You may call my cell anytime although I rarely answer while I am at work (8am-6pm CDT), leave a message and I will call you back. I am in Western KY, 270-748-2460.