I need Clip Art

I’m designing postcards to give customers for late deliveries. I can remember back with Domino’s and PJ’s we had these postcards with clip art of a guy changing a tire or something. Does anybody have something similar to this they can send me? Also, give me some ideas on what you guys have in your stores.

Thanks,

J_r0kk

j_r0kk@yahoo.com

[quote=“j_r0kk”]
I’m designing postcards to give customers for late deliveries. I can remember back with Domino’s and PJ’s we had these postcards with clip art of a guy changing a tire or something. Does anybody have something similar to this they can send me? Also, give me some ideas on what you guys have in your stores.

Thanks,

J_r0kk

j_r0kk,
This may be a start http://mypizzapromo.com/index.cgi
I was just looking at it
hope this topic gets some play. I am looking to use postcards in my town for marketing and menu…small town, lots of snowbirds in the winter…
by the way, I may come through Kansas in March and see your place.
You seem to know more about the business than I ever will, and I am staring delivery this year…Is it still cold there in March ?
Otis

j_r0kk,

I usually have success with clipart from office.microsoft.com (I get to it through Microsoft Publisher). I did a search for “flat tire” and got the following:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?qu=flat+tire&sc=20#0

If these images aren’t exactly what you were looking for, you could do a search on different key words. Hope this helps!

Sara

j_r0kk,

My wife is a copy editor for the major newspaper in Pittsburgh. I’ll see if she can find a good one for you.

But I was thinking… wouldn’t it be cool if you took pics of your own driver with a flat ? With your car topper on his car ? I think it would be great if you could personalize your postcard like that.

Maybe a driver standing at a customers door knocking with a worried look on his face looking at his watch ? An ashamed manager, standing by the oven, head down, begging for forgiveness ?

How about your cooks buried in orders with tickets down to the floor flowing from the printer ? Then have it read, "Wow we were busy ! We appreciated your order from the other night and we’re so sorry that it was late. Please accept a free order of ________.

td_VP192

These atre the best I’ve seen. Hope they help.

http://eimpactusa.com/pages/product_lis … 1&prd=1017

russ cox

I can probably help you out designing one… www.louiespizzeria.net[/url] I designed the old guy and made this website… of u find a clip art that u like I can fix it up and customize it for you with ur shop’s name etc… i’ll try to look for something, I can’t now cuz I’m replying from my cell phone but when I get home i’ll check… [url=http://www.clipart.com]www.clipart.com thos website is good too… if u find one send me the link and I will get it for u… I’m "a member "… let me know I 'll be glad to help u…

I’ve got access to a good library of PHOTOS - if you want a photo of a flat tire, or one being changed, let me know, and shoot me an email address…

Thanks for all the input guys. Much appreciated.

td : Let me know what you’ve come up with.

MM : J_r0kk@yahoo.com

RaymiR : I’ll take a look at clipart.com and see what they’ve got to offer. If td or MM can’t help me out I’ll use you as a back up. Thanks.

russ and saraH : Thanks for the input. I’m looking now.

-J_r0kk

So you don’t like the idea of taking your own pics ???

Damn, I thought that was a good idea.

P.S. ^^ It blocks out the word d amn but spammers are allowed to use words like sex, blow job and other sexually explicit words ??? Nice filter.

td,

That’s because someone might talk about the subject, “You’ll blow out your knee doing that job”. -J_r0kk

Oh, and pics are a great idea. My vision, though is something cartoon-like and friendly. -J_r0kk

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now I see what you’re looking for.

LOL, you know Tom’s going to pull this the second he sees it don’t ya. :lol: :lol: :lol: -J_r0kk

I possibly have a disc at home that probably has what you need. It is a disc that is a collection of clip art. I am in Chicago for the next 7 days, but if you still want it when I get back drop me a line and I see if I still have it.