Insurance Company Suggestions

I am looking for an insurance company to insure my business and the building also. The local company is just to expensive. Does anyone have a suggestion as to a good company?

Concklin Insurance 1800-451-1565

I just PMed you some info. The guy i use is incredible. My rates are lower and my coverage is higher. I even have delivery non-owned coverage.

The real test of an insurance company is how they respond when you have a claim…The cheaper the rates, the less money they usually want to pay on claims…So they might give your claimants a “rough ride” and you end up looking like the bad guy…

Also, all insurance policies have a “reporting” provision…Some cheap insurers try to rate you on claims reported versus actually paid…And you must report anything that might give rise to a claim or if it comes back years later they will claim they have been “prejudiced” and deny coverage…

A local broker may end up being higher but because they live in your community and have a good book of local business they usually go to bat for you…

The purchase of insurance requires careful attention and a lot of research…Not all insurers or policies are the same…

Hey Pakula , Can you PM that to me also.

Pakula, Me too please!
Thanks!

not sure if PJ the insurance guy is still around but they referred me to te contact in my state and I ended up saving alot of money about 5 years ago…i think his company was called Pizzasurance