International Network of All-You-Can-Eat-Pizza Restaurants

This is Levan Mikeladze from Tbilisi, republic of Georgia (Ex-USSR Country).

I have an initiative to open All-You-Can-Eat-Pizza restaurant in my country.

I have very serious plans for future. I want to make big network of All-You-Can-Eat restaurants in three countries: Republic of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. First I want to try it in my city and than depends on development. I am seeking some honest people who might give me some advices. I already counted all the expenses except PIZZA ingredients… I don’t have any experience in that kind of business and in my region never was this type of restaurant. That’s why I will have very big advantages on market in future.

Please write me at levanik0@yahoo.co.uk if you can help me in exact situations.

I CAN SPONSOR ANY PROFESSIONAL COOKER’S TRIP IN MY COUNTRY AND MAYBE SHARE SOME PERCENTAGES OF MY PROFIT FROM THIS BUSINESS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Re: International Network of All-You-Can-Eat-Pizza Restauran

Folks, I don’t want to say that something doesn’t sound right here, but please make sure you don’t open yourself up to a scam. Don’t give out any financial account information (bank routing numbers, etc). Also, no “cash back” from money orders, etc. Just be careful.

Re: International Network of All-You-Can-Eat-Pizza Restauran

from texasdave,
Im with you on that one snowman. I dang near got caught up in a similar scam where the guy wanted to buy some equipment from me. We agreed on a price of $800. He winds up sending me a "cashieiers check "
for $2800 saying his secretary made a mistake but go ahead and deposit it send him the difference and the equipment to boot. Of course i checked it out and the so called cashiers check was forged. Gotta watch out hard for these scam artists. Heh, on a different subject, you being from Nashville im sure you heard about Paul Reid the serial killer. That cat worked with my wife at Shoneys in fort worth, I dang near hired him in my business. I guess it goes to show you you just about cant trust anyone these days.