Invoice Template

Can someone send me their template for an invoice. I use one that looks unprofessional. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Adam.peyton@gmail.com

If you use Point of Success I have a custom print template to print invoices direct from the customers order ticket. Other than that it is easy to make one in Excel.

I use the standard Quickbooks invoice, but being able to print directly out of POS would be excellent.

i posted one up on the point of success roundtable awhile back that you can print from office manager. theres a place in it where you can put your logo.

I’m almost positive Adam told me he doesn’t use Point Of Success, so we’re really not helping much.

Are you looking for a Word doc, or what?

If you use Microsoft Excel, you can search Office Online for an invoice template. All you have to do is enter your information.

Daddio, can you email me that template export? I’d love to see what you did with it. I have a template in WORD, but I’d love to figure out how to get it done fro POSuccess. Not so sophisticated in building my own stuff in there yet.

I do use point of success. Got it out of there. Looks great. Thanks for the help

I have to give stebby credit on this one. Here is the link to the thread on Point of Success Round Table. http://www.posroundtable.com/wowbb/view … ht=invoice