Jan-Dec.....

SLOWEST MONTHS of the pizza industry what are they???

I’m interested to hear what everyone else has to say about this. My sales are fairly steady. I’ll have to look to see what the slowest month is. This probably would have worked better as a poll though.

Would other operators be interested in doing a joint national fundraiser during the slow month? We pick a charity, do a fundraiser for that charity nationwide… if we get 50 people to contribute, the numbers that we can raise would be bigger which would make it easier to get press… (yes, I’m looking at this from a marketing standpoint)

yeah the up23 charity… :frowning: I cant even contribute to my own family right now my sales have went flat in the last few weeks…) I have never collected a paycheck from this place 1yr and 4 months, hanging by a shoe string :frowning: :oops:

Febuary, June and July are my slowest months. Being in a college town Feb is slow due to everyone fleeing to the beach for spring break(slowest week of the year) and summer is a bit slow as many of the students are gone. August through December are all great months for me.

I dread February, March and most of April which is scary because of being in my so called “big months” now, or at least they use to be, I can’t even imagine what the upcoming months will bring

H#ll . . . I thought that price of gas, the cheese prices & minimum wage ARE the “Big 3”!

July and December are weakest for me. Lots of people leaving for vacations and not eating pizzas like they should. God will get them one day . . . . :smiley:

And then what will YOU do with them ??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dave

jan, feb, mar but my shop is in a resort town on lake ontario in upstate ny the summers are very busy

SELL 'EM PIZZA!!

H#ll . . . I thought that price of gas, the cheese prices & minimum wage ARE the “Big 3”!

:lol: :lol: :lol: