Just pizza

How many of you have dine-in.carryout places that just carry pizzas and how well do they work?..I want to try my hand at opening a place dedicated to just pizzas with some appetizers,salads,desserts and drinks…what are your opinions?

just pizza won’t cut it…you even said you’re going to add apps/salads/etc

determine what your maket requires and make the best product @ the price/service point you determine…

copy what the big boyz do & you will be successful, in your own neighborhood

Hello Guest
I totally agree with gentleman that only pizza will give you up hill battle…the reason is that we only have large pizza…carry out only…no other food and its bad… to make it…from our personal exp…

you may also want to consider delivery that will count for 30 - 40 % of your business, that we leave it on the table for those nasty big guys to pick it up with smile…
hope you get all the success… and let us know the progress…
Thanks

I have a pizzeria - not a full italian restaurant. No pasta, no subs.
We do offer hot wings, breadstix, salads, and are working up a couple dessert options.

If that’s the kind of thing you’re considering - what you need to discover is what the market needs. Is there more demand for a full service restaurant, or for a new pizza delivery competitor? You need to meet a need in the market…

Well I’m in a college town…I’ll be about 5 minutes from there plus there are 3 high schools around the same area…I do plan on doing delivery also

We began by serving only pizza. It’s not impossible, but certainly difficult, especially if you don’t have a way to differentiate yourself early from the competition. We also now serve cookies, breadsticks, salads and strombolis – it helps for those people that want pizza but a little something in addition.