Just when you think you have seen it all

My employees always come up to me and ask. Did this ever happen or did that ever happen? I always say yes, I’ve done this for 26 years, I have seen it all. Well today I found that I have not seen it all.

One of my stores gives me a call and tells me that the store is unusually hot and the air doesn’t seem to be working. No problem, I’ll stop by a take a look, maybe its just a tripped breaker or a blown fuse. I climb up on the roof to find out that an entire 5 ton ac unit has been stolen. They disassembled it up on the roof and tossed over the side. They did leave the compressor for some reason.

Hopefully now I have seen it all. I don’t want to see any more.

Unreal. That’s a first.

Wow…

I am thinking they were after the scrap metal value and the compressor was just too heavy to deal with for the cash they would get from it.

Gotta love the Inland Empire…

We see that around here in businesses that have their AC and cooler compressors at ground level but I have never seen one stolen off a roof. They are a little more industrious than your average thief.

The ac guy told me they only get $50 for the scrap metal. They did another unit also so I guess its worth $100 for them.

Makes me wonder then if they were “selling” the units then

Dude, Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot
Are you located in Somalia?

We got tagged with graffiti, i guess we were lucky , thinking of getting outside cameras, my heart goes out to ya