?_Lehmann:

Dear Dough Doctor:

We are interested in opening a Pizzeria in El Salvador Central America and we just attended the Pizza Expo held in Las Vegas.

I have been searching the web to find out institutes where to attend to a complete training course regarding dough making, how to solve dough problems and all topics related to pizza making procedures.

I have found one course which seems pretty interesting in the American Institute of Baking; however dates are too far. Do you know of any other courses, institutes where I could look?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Jose
josemayorgarivas@hotmail.com

Jose;
No, I am not aware of any other courses that are presently being offered. We do however, offer Individualized Training on a one-on -one basis. This training can be conducted at just about anytime during the year.
Our charges for Individualized Training are based on $1,280.00 per day, plus a one time $500.00 lab fee to cover cost of ingredients and equipment. Typically, we can put together a specialized training program in pizza production that will be specific to YOUR needs in a three day course.
Please contact me directly at tlehmann@aibonline.org or call me at 785-537-4750 (ext. 165) and I will be glad to discurr our training programs in greater detail with you.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor