?_Lehmann:

THANK YOU!
I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the time you took to talk to me yesterday.
I know you are a very busy person and the fact that you took the time to talk to me was truly a highlight of my week.
I guess it just goes to show why people like you and I are in this business…because we like it. I tell folks all the time that my work is my hobby. I am fortunate to be here and people like you just enforce that deeper.
Have a good weekend, and remember…hunting season is coming up!!!

Ernie
Figaro’s Pizza
850-944-1818

Thank you for the kind words Ernie. I know exactly what you mean. I feel truly blessed that for the better part of my life, 43 years to be exact, I’ve had a job that I’ve truly enjoyed every minute of, I sometimes put in long days, and seldom is a day ever defined as 8-hours, and I’ve loved every one of them. I look forward to getting up in the morning to go to work (how many people do you know who can say that with a straight face?). Now you know at least one. I love my work and all the opportunities it has provided me over the years. It has allowed me to develop technologies never before explored and to work with industries using those technologies. By far, the most rewarding industry that I’ve worked with is the pizza industry, at both the whole sale and retail/store level, I’ve had the most fun and rewarding experiences of all. Work is good, life is good, now, if I can just have a good hunting season this year, I’ll have it made in the shade, and if I don’t have a good hunting season, well…like the bumper stickes says “A day out in the field is better than a week at the office”.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor