Logo Wear

After reading Paul7979’s post in another thread: Are any of you selling clothing or other items with you logo? What and at what price?

We have two different tee shirts that we sell for $12.95 each. I think our cost was $7.00 through http://www.4imprints.com, (beyond excellent customer service btw).

I sell T-shirts for $7.00. Our cost is $7.00.

I think at 12.95 you are losing a lot of opportunity as far as marketing value…Yes you make a little margin on the shirts, however, you will not sell as many versus having a much lower selling price…

As far as cost, for 7.00 you must have a pretty nice shirt…I have some clients that want multi colour designs in multiple locations and that makes for a nice shirt but pushes the price way up…On the the other hand I have clients that go for basic (1 colour and 1 or 2 locations) and move a lot of shirts…They buy for 3.00 to 5.00 each and sell in the same price range…But at this kind of cost they can also give them away to reward customer loyalty…

At the end of the day, you folks are in the pizza selling business and all your efforts should support that mission…

We have our shirts for sale at 5.00 each (our cost) AND if you wear it in your drink is FREE!