lunch time faxing

ok I know we have talked about this several times but I need to pick your brains on creative ways to add to my daily fax list.
I currantly offer a free lunch drawing and we send out little requests on box toppers,
I am thinking of having a contest with my crew to see who can get the most permission slips!!!
also I am adding the request for faxing and EMAIL to the back of my menus.
but I really want some out of the box thinking.
thanks
RON

You could make personal visits yourself with pizza samples to various offices in the area. You could make appointments or do drop-in cold calls. With food and menus in hand, you might make a direct impression on the “gate keeper” and get some buzz running through the office. Nothing got our law firm buzzing like free food . . . like little locusts buzzing the break room.

Include a flyer or some material explaining that you have specials that are faxe out daily, plus the daily drawing. Get a sign up roster for people to put info, and a box for business cards. You might make a point of ‘drawing’ a card from one of the big offices each week as an additional drawing to keep them interested and watching for you.