Merry Christmas from Down Under

To all on the forum may you all enjoy a great Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

As we are now starting to get slammed every night I may not get to get back to the forum until after Christmas so I send my greetings to you all now.

I have enjoyed the topics and comments ( a little bit of controversy :lol: ) and have been really impressed by the support you give each other.

Our forum in Australia suddenly went off the air and was transferred to your site. Thank goodness it did as it led me to this great and informative forum. Our site was hardly ever used so information sharing was very rare, plus most didn’t want to share ideas etc like you do.

As a new kid on the block in the pizza industry the comments and topics have helped me immensely and I would like to thank all for your input, especially to j-r0kk, pizzamagoo, Tom Lehman, pizzatime, paul7979, Daddio and all the others too many to mention.

Have a great one and best wishes to you and your families.

We will have a hot time here with the Christmas Day forecast being a nice hot 37 degrees celsius (100 degrees farenheit)… bring on the cold beers … and plenty of it.

Dave

We will have a hot time here with the Christmas Day forecast being a nice hot 37 degrees celsius (100 degrees farenheit)… bring on the cold beers … and plenty of it.

Ya know you can make a guy pretty jealous with a comment like that. It’s 37 degrees celsius down under and it’s 34 degrees Farenheit up here RIGHT NOW. Must be nice.

That’s okay. I’m just waiting for the damned snow to finally get here so we can bust some big weeks and maybe catch up with paul7979. Merry Christmas. -j_r0kk

Merry Christmas to you. It has been -40 C (-40 F) here with about 60cm (2 ft) of snow in the parking lot (before they moved it onto the lawn) and crazy busy in the store.