Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! Thanks for all the great advice over the past 2 years. May you all have a blessed Holiday.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on the board. 30 years in the biz and still learning from all of you.

Thanks,

It is that time of year again! It doesn’t seem possible that this year is quickly coming to a close, and as always, I am reflective over all that I am truly blessed with. It has been a difficult year for my family with my daughter still needing a heart transplant, but we are still very hopeful that things will work out. I have made many friends here at PMQ and appreciate your continued support and our spirited debates on the issues that impact your professional lives. I wish all of you a very blessed holiday season and hope that the new year will bring you prosperity and success.

Merry Christmas!
We are opening our doors to 9 families who are having a hard time in this economy complete with a big turkey dinner and presents for 26 kids from Santa himself! I originally was only gonna do two families, but the word got out and everyone I do business with kicked in and now we have 56 people who will have a wonderful Christmas Eve! Thank you everyone, praying hard for the next year, I would like to pay my home bills this year! :lol:

Willi Nebel and family

I will pray for your success for the coming year! Beyond that I know you will truly be blessed for your generous act of kindness toward those less fortunate in your community. Bless you and your fellow business owners!!!

Have a great Christmas fom “Down Under”

While you folks fight your way through the snow and ice feel for us as we go to the beach in sweltering 40c.

A great thanks to all the posters for ideas, help and inspiration during 2009 and just general chit chat commardrie.

HannahbannasOnline - man you rule big time :smiley:

Best wishes to all of you and your families. Have a great one

Dave

Merry Christmas to all my ThinkTank friends…May you and your families have a special day…

PS…For those that struggled this year, next year will be way better…So leave the past behind and embrace 2010…