Merry Christmas

I would like to wish all of my friends in the Think Tank a safe and happy holiday season. I will be leaving tonight for a week in the Florida Keys. Hoping to see the cheese market continue to drop. What a wonderful Christmas gift that is!

As we enter into the silly season and the hopefully big rush that it brings I would also like to add my best wishes to everyone on the Think Tank for the Festive Season.

May you all enjoy a Very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Safe and Happy New Year.

Like Paul I am off for a week from Christmas Day until the 2nd of January. We are closing the shop and heading interstate to spend Christmas with two of my children who live interstate andthen off to visitmy sister and my mother who I haven’t seen for 3 years.

This is my first holiday since taking over the shop 3 years ago and the loss of revenue for the week will be more than worth it.

Best regards to all of you and your loved ones.

Dave

Merry Christmas Everyone. Have a safe holiday and enjoy eating food other than pizza. :wink:

merry christmas everyone, and may the new year be a prosperous one!

You mean there is other food that is not round?

Merry Christmas everyone. I am now officially on my 2 days off. First 2 consecutive days in a whole year.

And you spend it on a Pizza forum. :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at the TT from one of the newbies around here.

Pizzaviking.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Thanks for all your help throughout the year.

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the
government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called
Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
ISAIAH 9:6

Christ, God incarnate - the REASON 4 the season…

God Bless all & may His Peace be with you…

Semper Fi!

Thanks for being the bunch you all are…Have a Merry Christmas!

Kris

Happy Holidays everyone! I’ve already been to 2 family parties that I had to miss last year with owning the shop. I miss the pizza business a lot, but I feel blessed to be out of it at the same time. Continued to success in 2009 for all my friends in pizza!

-Scott

Have a good holiday all! Thank you for the year of wisdom and camaraderie.

Merry Christmas from another newbie on the forums.

Thought I was out of the business before I even got a fair shot when both of my investors pulled out on Monday because of “the economy”. I’ve been managing the store for about three months and was crushed that I was loosing this opportunity. But, I got the best Christmas present I could think of when the owner came in tonight and presented me with a generous proposal to buy on contract from him instead of trying to go through the banks.