MIDDLEBY MARSHALL FOR SALE

A few months ago I purchased a MM js-300 in an online auction. I got it from a small pizza place out in western Minnesota and the gentlemen that had used it was closing his doors and had auctioned off everything in the shop. He said he was using everything in the pizza place 1 month before the auction went up with the items. I purchased his only oven. I was considering starting a pizza place and a couple things did not work out. I am willing to part with this double stack oven for a decent price since I am not opening a pizza place. I am not really sure how much it is worth besides the fact that I have seen them selling on Ebay for anywhere between $3,000 and $9,000. The oven works solidly from what I understand and I am just working to sell it. Any reasonable offers will be heard. Please feel free to email me, call me, or text me. The oven information is below and my personal information is directly below that. If you would like pictures of it just contact me and I can send you pictures.

Oven Model:
Middleby Marshall
double stack pizza oven
model #JS-300-2
115 Volts, NG, NSF

Thank You,
Andrew Klinkner
aklinkner09@winona.edu