Migali Refrigeration

That’s another negative we’ve learned after using these for a few years now. There’s a vent inside the chiller on top positioned on the “floor” that makes it super easy to knock crumbs into. These fall down into the drain and clog the lines on occasion. Our service tech is now a pro at blowing the lines out with CO2 to stop the water from flooding the cabinet.

Other than ripping flesh with jagged edges and occasionally clogging up, the 6 we own have been reliable at doing their job of cooling.

I purchased a Magili prep table a couple of years ago, It has been functional and I would buy one again, but there are some negatives. The table sits much higher than others. and shorter people have difficulty reaching items at the back of the table. This could be corrected by changing the wheels. There is an ON-OFF switch on the front of the table which occasionally gets bumped by an employee. It has happened often enough that it is on the closing checklist to make sure the table is on before walking out. I always say that someday I am just going to bypass the switch. The condensate drain line from the evap seems to clog more frequently than any other unit we have used. I have to clean it at least once a year due to condensate accumulation in the table. Easy to do but it is something that wasn’t a big issue before.

Almost all refrigeration is made in China and typically at the same factory.
You pay more for the name. Migali is a 1 year/5 year warranty, while True is 3year/5year.
Alot of the components are the same. Only one is Significantly cheaper.