MM PS640 WOW oven?

Does anyone have a opionion on this oven? Going down to IL. on Monday to check it out,
Thanks

Never seen th oven but my opinion of it is very likely $$$$$$$$ expensive

We just got the new, WOW in for use during next weeks Practical Pizza Production class. We were baking with it yesterday afternoon and it was performing quite well, giving a nice crispy bottom on all of the pizza that were baked in it. I don’t know how it will stack up against some of the other new, high efficiency ovens by XLT, PESI, Lincoln, or Avantec, but I’m guessing it will rank right up there with them.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Hi Tony;

All the newer air impingement conveyor ovens bake about the same. Check Tom’s comments.

Paul’s comment is right on Middleby and Lincolns ovens are much more expensive than the XLT, Edge and
Pesi and as Tom states those less costly ovens perform just as good as the more expensive models.

Also parts(when eventually needed) for Lincoln and Middleby ovens are as much as three tines more costly than parts for the other ovens.

If experience in manufacturing is of importance to you XLT has produced thousands of ovens and their regular customers include Domino’s, Little Caesars, Costco wholesale and many other top pizza operators.

George Mills