Most Unique Pizza

Does anyone do a really unique pizza? We were in a pizza compitition last year and someone had made a cali roll pizza, it was really good. Anyone else?

How about Spam?
I’ll link to the menu if you want.

BLT

Pizza with actual bacon slices, fresh cut romaine lettuce and romas sliced on top. Drizzled with a wonderful chipolte mayo.

Here are a few off the top of my head:

Gorgonzola and Grape drizzled with balsamic glaze/reduction: More of a gourmet type. I have not tried it yet but I hear the sweet and savory flavors play off each other nicely.

Mashed Potato/Loaded Potato: Mashed potatoes atop dough with cheddar cheese, bacon bits, chives,etc served with a side of sour cream

Rueben: Corned beef, swiss, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing

Thai Chicken: peanut sauce, chicken, green onion, sprouts garnished with a mango glaze and peanuts

Salad Pizza: Dough brushed with garlic oil and spices run through oven. When it comes out, topped with greens, tomatoes, onion, parmesan that has been tossed in a light italian/balsamic.

Hope this helps get your creative juices flowing!

I have made this one before only I used Pastrami instead of corned beef…It was good…I just put up a new pizza called the Idaho Spud It has pizza sauce, Cheese, Breakfast Bacon chunks & deep fried tator tots on it.

EV Olive Oil, minced garlic for base. Thin sliced gold (unpeeled) potatoes arranved in circles to cover, then thin sliced/shaved asparagus, fresh thyme, fresh shaved parmesano reggiano. Drizzle lightly with ev olive oil & bake. Garnish pizza slice with a piece of smoked salmon, dollop of creme fraiche and a tiny scoop of dmoestic caviar. I did these in 8" and 6-cut them. Doable in 10", though 14" or larger is unwieldy.

I won the national championships a few years ago in Japan with this pizza:

Red Onion
Green pepper
tuna
corn
garlic slices
cheddar cheese (Just a thin slice over the garlic)
wasabi mayo

This sounds tasty! Tuna, cheddar and corn=delicious combination in just about anything.