Murphys Law....

I drove 300 miles to get a set of ovens. Got a smoking deal…arived went to check into my hotel, no ID. I will spare you the how but DL got left at home. Fourtunatly I had a picture of it on my phone and was able to check in. I dont think uhaul will be so understanding though. We will find out when the ferry gets to the island. Note the keyword WHEN. aparrently last night one of them broke down and they have suspended reservations first come first served, holiday weekend, and if im not able to catch the 7.30 pm return ferry tonight do to space, the next one is 11.30pm then a 5-6 hr drive home. Needless to say zero sleep. So IF i am able to rent a truck. And catch a few winks each way on ferry ,and catch the 7.30 ferry back. Ill drive an hour or so and get a room. If not in the word of Arnold I’ll be back.

Not fun…Just by co-incidence, a friend from here was in Kennewick on the weekend and had to call home for help…Her truck broke down and she had to get her husband to rescue her…

I am located just across the BC/WA border where the Columbia River enters the US…So a few hundred miles upstream from you…

Well I hope she got home ok. Looks like we have found a work around and I will be getting my ovens in a coupe weeks!