NAPICS 2012

Just got an e-mail notice that NAPICS will be Sunday the 29th and Monday the 30th of January next year. That’s a much better break between that show and Pizza Expo now.

website

Anyone planning to attend?

Look for Jeff and I to be there as usual in the test kitchen. We always appreciate anyone from the TT stopping by to say hello, or to discuss pizza.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

I’ve got it on our “maybe” list for this go around. I remain a big cheerleader for the NAPICS show and especially for the working kitchen that Jeff & the good “Doctor” operate on the show floor. There’s simply NO where else you can gain that access to all things pizza!

This year we’re toying with adding Gelato to our line up so hopefully a trip to Columbus is doable.

Just entered the Pizza Pizzazz contests (gourmet & traditional). Now I need to find something to do in Columbus, OH in the evenings…

We are planning on attending, it will be our first time! I’m really excited to see what it’s all about. I’m hoping to bring home lots of “implementables” since we are pretty new at this whole thing. Do a bunch of people from the TT meet up at all?

We will be providing the ovens for the Pizza Pizzazz again this year. Last year the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of the traditional category and the 1st and 2nd place winners of the gourmet category all baked their pizzas in the EDGE60 Conveyor Oven. If memory serves me correct the first place winner in each catagory recieved $7500.00 each.

We are also planning on attending and I am hoping we are able to meet up with other TT members as it is always nice to put a name to a face.

Make sure you come by the Test Kitchen, or sign up for one of our seminars.
We’re always glad to visit with Think Tankers.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor and Jeff Zeak/Zeak’s Tweaks

we are going!