Narrowed it down now......Blodgett or Bakers Pride?

Thank you all for your input, I have narrowed it down to a Bodgett 1060 or a BP Y600, what do you feel is the best value? They both have nearly the same specs…with one exception the BP Y600’s deck is 1 inch smaller in depth. So what oven will be the most trouble free, for a newbie? Weegie

You will probably find that Blodgett owners will tell you Blodgett and Bakers Pride owners will tell you Bakers Pride. I’ve used both and will tell you that either one will bake a pizza well. After using both, I like the Bakers Pride because of the heat damper that allows you to control the amount of heat in the baking chamber if you’re getting burnt crusts and undercooked toppings or vise versa. I started on Blodgetts (working for someone else), I had a difficult time overcoming the mental block of using a Bakers Pride in my own operation since I knew Blodgetts and think they’re great. Bottom line is I don’t think you’ll go wrong whichever way you decide to go.

All I have used is BP Y600 and I love them They are almost indestructable and easy to maintain. I also like the fact that you can control the dampers on the side to adjust the heat settings