Needs some help with crispy dough

Hi, hoping you can help me. I originally had a stone pizza oven and had no problems with getting a crispy crust. My business grew and had to switched to a conveyer oven. The problem is I cant get a crispy crust. Comes out chewy and has no crunch. I’ve kept the same recipe for both ovens used.
25 pounds flour, 1 cup oil, 1/4 cup salt, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup of yeast and 1 gallon plus 2 cups of water. Water is stored in cooler at 34 degrees. When making a batch of dough I mix it in a berkel dough mixer for approximately 7-8 minutes. The dough is warm to the touch. I let it rest for 10 minutes then cut and form into different size balls, spray with veggi oil , wrap the tray and place in the cooler for 24 hours. The next day I pull what dough I need , run it through my dough machine to stretch it and screen the dough. The dough is out for app. 2 hours before the are used. An extra large pizza is 24 ounces of dough. I’ve tried about everything I can think of to get a crispy crust and nothing works. Can you help?
Thanks

Try half a cup salt and a quarter cup sugar. Or learn bakers percentage to make everything easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell me about your oven, what model is it? What inserts are you using in it?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Maybe try adding more water to your mix and extending the bake time by decreasing the temperature. I had the same problem at the beginning but have it right now. 63- 65% water. Very little oil and sugar.

oh I forgot to mention, I cook the pizzas on screens.

Boil water in normal temperature and bake dough for 20 minutes in oven.
This recipe make your dough base crispy for pizza.