New Moderators

Maybe it is time to get a few new moderators on the board. I have notice that 2 of the three listed as moderators have not posted since September. I am willing to be one if called on to do so.

I’ll nominate Daddio as moderator.

I wouldn’t mind doing it and will have alot more free time come Jan. 7th!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well for one of the moderators I can tell you I have been having problems logging in, I read every day but cant log in.
I have posted asking for help and I have emailed tom, and I have tried the administrator but no one has helped…anyone know what to do. when I tried to loggin it tells me that isnt the right password, I reset it and they send me a link follow the link to reset my password and it tells me that I am not authorized to veiw this page!
so I have had to keep making up new names…
IF any one has any ideas how to reset my password please let me know

http://www.pmq.com/tt/viewtopic.php?p=2 … ght=#23397

I cannot access my profile. Get the same “Forbidden” message. I suspect the admin needs to fix a few permissions.

Have you tried clearing your cookies and your cache? That’s usually the first starting place for issues like this after an upgrade.

Yup. No effect.