New Pizza idea from Nick: King of Hawaiian Pizzas

I am on the way to the great relaxation porch in the sky . . . and don’t want my recipes, ideas and knowledge to die with me. Sooooooooo, I’m putting a couple of my recipes here. If you use it, I ask that you at least tip a beer to me while you put it on your menu . . . if not crediting me.

King Kameha (An ultimate Hawaiian Pizza)
(King who united Hawaiian Islands in 1700’s)

Red Sauce
Mozz & Provolone cheese 50/50
Ham (a good sliced is best, not pressed tasteless stuff)
Canadian Bacon (unsmoked loin ham actually)
Bacon (get a good applewood smoked)
Pineapple bits
BAKE
Cut pizza . . . and here is the kicker . . . drizzle with a teryaki glaze. We use Kikkoman Teriyaki glaze that we can get from USFoods by the 3lb jug. It rules.

Our Hawaiian (ham/pineapple) pizza eaters have found this and never turned back. Use your normal topping ratios, make sure enough bacon, and COG ran us about 27%. I am sure you can get that down with prudent pricing. I alsways wanted to put SPAM on it, but never did.

Nick
Please contact Liz at Liz@pmq.com and ask her to help you put these into the recipe bank where they will remain for posterity, and be available for anyone to access.
Thank you for sharing.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Tom,

Is the recipe bank large enough to hold the “TRAINWRECK” in? :shock:

Mike;
It is like a bottomless pit as a depository for formulas and recipes. We would like to get as many in there as possible, there are already quite a few, but more will make it even better.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Thank you and good luck. I’ am new to the forum and this biz. Thank you for all your input here. Cheers