Newswrap/Hoagie wrap

Hello,I was wondering if anyone could help me find a printed newswrap/hoagie wrap? I am a very busy sandwich shop and I am looking to get my logo on the wrap. any help would be very appreciated. T/y Nick

your major supplier, like the sysco’s, can arrange that…you need to order/buy a fairly large amount and pay 4 the set-up fees etc…

you can also try a large indy paper co…

I suggested this a while back when someone else asked - and they liked the idea…

Instead of custom print deli wrap, you could get TAPE with your name and logo on it cheaper. Tape or a “label” that’s used to close the wrap.

It’s less expensive but still gives your product a classy, branded look…

Hi,don’t get the comment that its not rocket science only pizza? I was looking to see if anyone new where to get the printed newswrap from thats all.And as it comes no one did know so maybe this thing is ‘rocket science’. No major company like US foods or sysco has this.18 Years in the ‘Pizza’ business I think I’m a scientist then.

rocket science…

you need a better rep @ sysco or us foods…they can get them for you…thats their j.o.b. (once upon a time I also sold food)

• also any large paper company can do it for you…you must shell out the big bucks to have the custom work done…

if I new where you were located, I could help you further…