Not Pizza related... 22" on the 22nd

Got out for a few hours yesterday between snow storms and caught this nice 22" rainbow on a dry fly.

Now you have fresh fish for your pizzas for Lent!

Isn’t that the same fish I saw in the photo with your mate holding it ??? :mrgreen: :twisted:

I think Steve got the new Photo Shop but what still concerns me is his shoe issue! :wink:

Nice bow! They don’t build them where I am from like that all just 15 inch stockies

So is there a new specialty pizza coming? An oval shaped pie, 24" long, 10" wide in the center, with a huge trout in the center wrapped in bacon.

Dave, look again at the picture my buddy posted… same picture. me.

I went fishing and got you hook, line and sinker :smiley:

I would love to see you put that trout on a pizza and give it to some pissed off customer one night and just say “sorry for any problem you had with you order…to make it up I am letting you be one of our valued new product tester…just please fill out the survey card after you get home and EAT this new culinary creation from our kitchen (read creek)!”

I am feeling ill just thinking about this one! Either that or give it to the employees and call it one of those freebie mistake pies that they are welcome to eat!!! :idea:

Actually when we opened, one of the first specialty pies we offered was a smoked trout pizza:

Red sauce
smoked trout
Capers
Sun dried tomatoes

I once had a similar trout to the one in the picture mounted on a polished board.
You know the one where you pushed the button and it used to sing :smiley:

So Steve, have you scheduled your fishing trip for the 29th?