Off on Holidays

Happy times for all you folks as you won’t be hearing from me for 2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue:
Early hours of Sunday morning I fly out to Malaysia for 14 days of bliss away from the store - first major holiday for 9 years !!!
Enjoy your two weeks respite from me and my ramblings.
If my daughter runs the store to plan then I will catch you all again in a couple of weeks, but if she doesn’t … well it’s been nice knowing you all :lol:

Dave

Did you install that live Wa Dave store cam so we can keep an eye on your store for ya? :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be so much fun. DO IT WADAVE!!! :lol:

Any chance of you hopping over the boarder to Singapore? The place I am consulting for is about 30 min past the edge of Malaysia.

If I had known sooner I could have made Singapore a drop off day or two on the way home. Unfortunately I can’t make it as we are on tight itinerary.

Dave

Guess that means no chance of you looking for cubeb (piper malagueta) in malaysia, huh?

Didn’t you get my email on the availability here? Or are you just hoping I find it under the $100 kg cost> I’m not touching any herb here as tehy hang drug smugglers and I don’t want to pick up something that resembles a tomato plant and end up with a verrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy lonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg neck :shock:

Dave