Online presence?

Anyone using outside companies to manage their online presence? Im talking about review management companies (birdeye), google listing etc, social media sites etc? Do you feel these services are even worth the money? How much time do you put into your online presence?

I don’t personally feel they are worth it. I manage our instagram and facebook marketing and respond to all reviews positive and negative. It doesn’t take much time at all, perhaps an hour or two a week max. Ask yourself who will better represent your brand better? You or one of your staff, or an outside company that doesn’t know about your product or culture personally. As far as analytics go, I don’t mess with it much because algorithms are constantly being changed. Sometimes all it takes is getting the word out. I post once a week on our instagram and facebook page as well as several local pages that allow business advertising. I also have all reviews coming through to my phone, so I am able to respond immediately. Hope this helps.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

If you go to Yext.com they’ll scan your business and check your online info to make sure it’s all correct. I use that scan , then contact the sites myself to make any changes. It takes some time but it’s free.