opinions please

looks good!! sounds like he’s keeping the knife because the owner likes it?? is that it raymir??? I think its fine, but thats just my opinion!!! :wink:

Thanks cobblestonepizzaco… and you are right, thats why i kept the knife and the old guy like that… he loved it… he is very please with the site

I am also working in some restaurant and pizza place templates and ideas… so anybody interested in a website just let me know…

It looks really good RaymiR! Much better than the first rough draft, and I think the colors look great. I can see that your stuck with the knife, but maybe clean it up a little bit? It looks like it was a very small image that you blew up. I bet you can make those edges a lot shaper with a few minutes on PhotoShop.

Two things I noticed:

1. For your “Get Directions” link, it doesn’t populate your address in MapQuest. You’ve got it on the Google Maps, but the “Get Directions” link just brings up a blank MapQuest page. Your customer will have to flip back to your site to get the address and type it in.

2. For your “E-mail Us” link… you may want to put in a form e-mail submittal. The “mailto” command will be useless for people that use web-based e-mail (which is a lot of people). That link will pop up person’s default e-mail client (usually Outlook Express) which they probably never even configured.

Also with the maps and directions, I’d move that to the main page. That’s something you want people to be able to get easily; they probably won’t think to click on “Contact Us” to get a map.

Piper, first of all thank you for directing me to the web 2.0 stuff… i’ll tell you I didn’t realize how much things have changed… but now I can say Iam cought up with the new stuff… hehehe… I have been doing a lot of reading and practicing…

the knife, i’ll work on it, the mapquest, I had it where customers don’t have to put the address, I have to double check it anf fix it… also the contact us page, I have been working on a form, I’m trying to do it thru flash… thanks for the review