Our custom pizza boxes

Hey guys, just had the first design sent thru of our custom pizza boxes. Was hoping for a a few opinions. We’ve gone for a funky retro approach to be different. Its just the top of the box btw. :slight_smile:

My suggestion would be to make the “think inside the box” line stand out more with white lettering. Perhaps the outline of the pizza slice (and/or some of the toppings around the box) also in white?

I like the feel of it. Just seems to need a bit more contrast.

I think you forgot your phone number and website.

Thanks for the replies, good feedback. We’ve left the number off so we can use the boxes in our second store which will hopefully open within the next year. I think the plan is to put the web address on the sides of the boxes and also the size.

HEY MIKE
I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH THE COST FOR THE BOXES.I USE CUSTOM PIZZ BOXES.

Hey dude, im based over in ireland so im not sure how the prices compare. We have to order 60,000 boxes altogether but that includes the 4 sizes we sell… 7", 9", 12" and 15". We have to pay a one off set up charge to have the design converted into plates so the boxes can be reprinted. Im not entirely sure what that is yet as we need to have our design finalised before getting the quote. We deliberately stuck to 2 colours to keep the price down. From memory i think the final total for the boxes excluding taxes was about £5,500.

HEY MIKE. TNX I USE 10" AND 14" AND 16" I HAVE THE 2 COLORS CUSTOM PRINT I PAY 7.35 FOR THE 10" PER 50 13.02 FOR THE 14" PER 50 AND 16.17 FOR THE 16" PER 50 BEEN GETTING THEM FROM SAME COMPANY SINCE 2001.

Hey Pepperoni,

What company do you get your boxes from and was there any initial set-up/plate charges that you had to pay?

HEY Pizzasource
WELL I GET THEM FROM PACIFIC BOX.NO SETUP FEE JUST HAD TO PAY $100 FOR PLATES PER SIZE.

How many boxes do you have to buy at a time?

HEY ROGER
WELL WHEN I FIRST STARTED I UST TO GET 980 CASES 50 PER CASE WHAT EVER SIZES I ASKE FOR BETWEEN 10" 14" AND 16" BUT NOW I GET ONE CONTAINAR OFF EACH SIZE.

So those would be imported boxes?..

I GET THEM TOO MY STORE @ THAT PRICE

Thanks. Do most companies require 50 case minimums per size? I want to get custom boxes but have no idea where I would store them all.

The company im purchasing from in Ireland have agreed to store the boxes as part of the deal and then i can get two deliveries a week if i need. Im sure if you make enquiries you can arrange a similar deal with your potential suppliers

UR WELCOME. WELL WHAT I KNOW WHEN I STARTED I HAD TO GET 492 CARES 100 PER EACH CASE. I USE TO STORE THEM IN THE BACK OFF THE STORE BUT SINCE I STARTED STORING MY FLOUR AND CHEESE AND PIZZA SUASE I RENTED A CHEAP WAREHOUSE AND PUT EVRY THING IN IT.