Oven belt size

I have a really old Middleby oven that uses belts from like a tractor. Does anyone know what size these belts are? The belt on one side just had a piece come off and I’m sure the belt is about to go! This is the oven that I think most LCs had back in the day.

HI Scott;

You will have to give us more descriptions of your oven.

If it is something that early L/C shops used it is not a Middleby.

Is it a gas or electric oven? Does it have a Mfgrs. plate any where with model or serial # ?

Is the exterior stainless or black? What is the overall length and width? What is the width of the belt? A picture would help.

George Mills

George,

I’ll try to take a picture of it. All it has is the Middleby Logo on it. The oven is a little over 10 feet long. It is a gas oven. The exterior of the oven is stainless, but the bottom of the oven is black… and it has 3 different doors that drop down. The left hand door I think has the belt control on it… the middle has access to most of the internal gas valves and the right hand side is mostly electrical stuff including the temp control box.

The plate just says MM Jetsweep Pacesetter Oven… something oak grove maybe? IL It is pretty faded. The belt is only abotu 3/4 of an inch or so wide. Each side has a belt.

Scott

Sounds to me like you have an old Middlby JS250. When you fire it up does it sound like a jet engine? Does the cook chamber measure 80 inches in length from where the pizza starts to enter to where it starts to exit? Here’s a couple links on ebay. Are these the oven you’re talking about?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Middleby-Marshall-J … dZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Middleby-Marshall-c … dZViewItem

If these look like your oven, which belt are you refering to? Two of our stores use these and I may be able to get measurements from them.

That is indeed the oven! My logo looks more current like my PS360, but still, that is the oven. The belt on the side closest to the temp control box is the one that is about to go, but they look like the same size belt honestly.

Hi Scott
It appears the guys have it correct your oven is a Middleby PS 350 Or JS 350.
You state.
The belt on the side closest to the temp control box is the one that is about to go, but they look like the same size belt honestly.
This appears to indicate that you have a split belt system. That would be 2 -15 inch wide belts traversing the same baking chamber.
You would have two speed controls if this is so. The length of the belts would be 20 Ft. A replacement should be available from your local Middleby service company. If the rest of the belt is in good shape just the damaged links can be replaced for just a few bucks plus labor. If you are handy you could replace the bad links your self.

George Mills

The oven he has is the Middleby 250, and i believe it is not the conveyor belt he is looking for, but the belt that goes from the blower motor to the baffles. Any idea where to find a parts list for this oven?

Paul says:

The oven he has is the Middleby 250, and I believe it is not the conveyor belt he is looking for, but the belt that goes from the blower motor to the baffles. Any idea where to find a parts list for this oven?

Response
The Local Middleby service company should have those belts.
If you do not know the service Co, let me know where you are located and I will find one for you.
George mills