Owning multiple pizzarias far apart from each other.

I will sale my store in Las Vegas for a right price…:slight_smile:

Personally, I see you post a lot about how tough it is where you want to open your store but show a very high cost of doing business. Not to mention the fact that you’re about to move several thousand miles away. The odds are very high that anyone opening an independent pizza shop are going to fail. Throw in the variables that you face and it just seems to me that you don’t stand a chance. If you’re successful at something else, why not continue to do that and grow without putting yourself into a lot of high risk debt?

I have a hard enough time running my 4 shops and they are within 15 miles of each other (the farthest 2).

Read Sammy Hagar’s book and see the part when he opened Cabo Wabo. If your not there and you are not close enough to be there within about 90 minutes, your staff you leave in charge will rob you blind - no matter how trust worthy they appear.

When I worked for Domino’s the GM of another store would create receipts for all kinds of items. He would say buy a fan at a garage sale then make a receipt for $100 when he paid $5. Upon breif inspection there was indeed a new fan on site so no red flags went off at our franchise headquarters.

I just dont think it viable to run a shop in Ft Fun and also in Maui at the same time.