paperroll.com

They called me today. I normally get Thermal paper from posworld. They were $20 a case cheaper.
Anyone ordered through them? No shipping or tax. Just wanting to make sure not signing up for a scam

Never dealt with them but they have A+ rating with BBB http://www.bbb.org/connecticut/business-reviews/paper-products/paper-roll-supplies-llc-in-glastonbury-ct-22004569/

I have dealt with them in the past. No problems or regrets. The only reason why I quit was my new credit card machine only takes a smaller roll and they don’t have any that size.

spent 30 seconds on their site and decided I won’t order from them. Why must I select brand and model of machine? I have no friggan idea what machine I use but I know I want 3 1/8" X 230’ BPA free thermal rolls. I have recently decided that I will not do business with companies that make it hard for me to buy from them. Exception is the phone company as I need them regardless of how difficult they are

spent 30 seconds on their site and decided I won’t order from them. Why must I select brand and model of machine? I have no friggan idea what machine I use but I know I want 3 1/8" X 230’ BPA free thermal rolls. I have recently decided that I will not do business with companies that make it hard for me to buy from them.

It was over the phone for me, so they just asked, then I double checked just to make sure it was apples to apples
A case on POSworld.com is $70, they were $52

Paul keyed me in on Buyrolls.com. That’s where I order my thermal paper from now as they seem to have the best bulk pricing and I believe free shipping when you get 10+ cases.

IS anyone besides me using 2-color thermal paper? If so, where are you seeing the best deals?

Check Gorillapaper.com guys, I’m not sure of the quality, but the price is right for sure. Cheapest I’ve found on the net.

This is typical tm88 paper.

Brad, buyrolls.com changed their pricing a year ago or so and while they still offer free shipping on 10 cases, the price per case(without shipping) is cheaper to order 9 cases than it is 10. The way around it is to order 9 of one and 1 of the other (regular/bpa free) and you’ll get the low price per case as well as the free shipping.

Also if anyone is using a Cognitive Barcode Label Blaster I would be pretty sure you could save money by buying your labels from either Labelmatch or Pizzaforms compared to Platnium Paper or whomever your POS company referred you to. Let me know if you want contact info.

I can’t see what noreason was ordering from the pics provided but Buyrolls was $446.03 for 10 cases of 220’ 3 1/8"thermal rolls, 9 being regular and 1 being BPA Free. This is using their 5% off coupon code on their page and includes free shipping.

www.pospaper.com has a loyalty program plus free shipping with 10 cases, etc. My last order I got to apply $25 off and all the other discounts got 10 cases of 220’ 3-1/8" thermal rolls for under $400! I buy for my 3 shops plus a couple of my friends then buy from me so my rewards add up quick.

Right on! The prices I posted were coupon free, normal daily pricing. I like the 9 case / 1 case workaround. Definitely brought the price down plus the added coupon really puts it over the edge for best deal yet for that roll!

Hah! Last time I ordered I didn’t even notice the lower price on the fewer case amounts. Grrr…

I’m still getting my blaster labels from Labelmatch after the Egan brothers decided not to work with me on bulk pricing… remember this thread: Thermal Paper & Labels?

How do I find out about the rewards program? I don’t see any information on the site. Do I have to sign up for an account 1st?

Yes, you have to establish an account.

+1 for Pospaper.com

I normally order 20 cases at a time and just sit on it. Nothing worse than running out of paper

We used yellow because it doesn’t burn on the oven like white yes it’s more expensive but it works much better

I also use pospaper.com