Parm. Shaker holders

I am looking for something to set on my table that will hold parm, pepper, and garlic powder shakers. I have no idea what they are called, so I have no idea how to search for them and find them. Anyone have any ideas. Parm shaker holders brings up nothing on google. … 7Qod5yYAXg


Is this what you are looking for?