Party Pizza

I am adding a giant size pizza to my menu. I plan on baking it on a full sheet pan. My question is, do I treat it like a deep dish pizza and par-bake the shell and then bake again once the pizza is topped?

sorry. but may ask you why are you adding a giant pizza?

One way is to stretch out, let it proof and then sauce and cheese when ordered.

The other way is to stretch it, proof, par bake and then sauce and cheese when ordered.

When I lived in NY sicilians were made by stretching, then covering the stretch with watered down pizza sauce, let it proof, then par baked.

How you do it should be determined by which tastes best and which is better operationally.

I know someone that makes a 30" pizza just like they make a 12.14.16" pizza
same process
try it

the hard part will be finding a 30" screen and a box to fit
both would be special order at any pizzeria supplier I would think

We have a 24 inch party pizza and they make screens large enough for the dough and we make it just like a regular pizza when ordered… they come out great!!! good luck!

our full sheet pizza is rolled out, proofed then topped and baked. we do not parbake ours, although some people do.

I SELL A FULL SHEET PIZZA 28 CUTS. I USE 2 24OZ DOUGH BALLS. EACH SHEET TO 1/2 THE LENGTH OF THE PAN. DOCK, SAUCE CHEESE TOP AND RUN THROUGH THE OVEN ONE TIME. IF YOU DO THIS KIND OF PIZZA, FUND A FULL SHEET SCREEN, LOOKS JUST LIKE A FULL SHEET PAN, BUT ITS A SREEN, PE SURE TO SPRAY AND DOCK THE CENTER TO MEND THE DOUGH, COME OUT ONE PIECE. I ALSO KNOW REINHART SELLS A FULL SHEET BOX, $18 FOR 25.