PCI Compliance/Credit Card Processing

Hi Diana,

Welcome and Thanks for posting what you did.

This is not a popularity contest for Owners and the like; it is an exchange for any information out there.

I appreciate your input. I have a business plan currently brewing for a Marche type location (google Boston, MA and Marche - it’s closed but was an incredible concept) in 2010, summer. I NEED input like this.

Another great quote.

PD

Thank you for the support! I googled Marche" and it looks like a fantastic business! With our economy in the state it is, I believe people who are spending discretionary income on eating out are going to be looking for restaurants that have a wide variety of choice, looks like your idea is perfect for that!

“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.”
Abraham Lincoln :slight_smile:

SolutionsGal, my experience here is that in general many here do not take kindly to being told they may not be “in compliance” with something. :shock:

Gregster - I think there was an error in your post - I’ve corrected it for you:

SolutionsGal, my experience here is that in general many here do not take kindly to being told they are not “in compliance” with something. :shock:

I can agree with that statement based on personal experience. The reality is that I would rather have you “shoot the messenger” than have any of you suffer the consequences that would result from a breach.

I can understand that. Problem is, the repeated shotgun blasts can drown out even the most truthful message.

If your message can withstand even the harshest of scrutiny, it can eventually be heard when the blunderbusses finally cease.

Be patient, persistent and truthful, and you can eventually be heard.

What you hear and what I say are two different things. To me that is a sign of a closed mind or prejudice. What would you call it when you can restate what I said as a ‘quote’ to suit your opinion of it? Putting words in my mouth? Shall I return the favor to yours?

1. I did not ‘requote you’. I put your exact words in a quote and I made it very clear that I thought you made a mistake and then made the comment myself. I’m not ‘putting words in your mouth’. People can clearly see what you said and what I said. You can take any of my words and do with them what you want as long as you don’t dress them as a direct quote from me (something which you have done in the past).

2. The difference between yourself and the author of this thread is that no-one appears to have a problem with this posters message only that they have asked her to made her status transparant as she isn’t trying to ram it down our throats on a daily basis or hyjack other threads. Perhaps if you read the comments you’d see that rather than trying to stir up another them and us situation.

3. As to what I hear and what you say perhaps you need to revist the method of delivery then?

Would pictures be easier?

http://www.handofthemaster.org/images/catwho.jpg

Well based on your progess so far anything might work better, give it a try…

Gregter - You wonder why people call you a troll… Your post had ZERO value and was a blatant startup attempt for an argument that has no place in this thread.

He is hungry for attention since no one responded to his latest delivery post.