what all permits do you need to start your business? looking into a place that has not been a restaurant,zoned commercial

thak you

Lots of it will depend on your local, and state, government. More than likely You will need a business license, tax witholding license, health permit, building permits, liquor license if you are going to sell that, certificate of occupancy, some sort of health department food safety class, possibly a liquor serving class, federal tax id number, and I may be missing something in there still!!! A lot of work goes into it, but it is all worth it in the end if you plan and execute well. I wish you the best of luck in your venture!

David McGuire