Perplexed

I have a small pizzeria, and make all my dough by hand and allow it to ferment overnight, the last two days after my dough has risen perfectly , but after I put in there boxes I like to say to say it died in the box, flat non usable blobs, can someone please tell what might cause this??? I’m about to lose my mind

More information is needed.
WHat is your dough recipe and procedure?
I am no expert, but apparently something has changed to cause the dough to blow out quicker. The two most likely candidates are temperature and yeast. Finished dough temp has a big affect on how fast the yeast reacts as does the storage temp. If none of your ingredients have changed and your procedure is the same you need to look at temps.

My first thought is you got a bad batch of yeast…even IDY has a bad bag occasionally.

I had this happen just recently as well… I’m using Red Star ADY. I didn’t suddenly forget how to make dough, really there was no explanation other than bad yeast. Hasn’t happened since.

thank you so much I do believe it was a bad batch of yeast as well everything has been great since, I use beer yeast from Italy so I think we may have found it thank you so much

There is another possibility, which has happened to me in the past.

Flour manufacturers typically mill more than a single type of flour at a specific facility. What has happened with my supplier in the past is that if they get a lazy employee that does not clean the equipment out well, after say milling a batch of general purpose flour, then the residual GP flour will get in with (at least) the first few bags of high gluten flour. This can have a serious impact on the performance of your dough.

It hasn’t happened to us in a while (I think they got rid of the lazy employee), but it’s not too much of a stretch to imagine it happening elsewhere.

This very same thing happened to me a year ago. Nearly lost my mind over it as it amounted to at least 9 or 10 bags of flour. I believe it was a mill that also produced self rising flour. Batch after batch…i suspected everything BUT the flour!