Personal Size delivery

Anyone here deliver a say 8" or 9" pizza for lunch? I have one available for carry-out…but I do not deliver it…

My idea is to package 4 together for say $20.00 then deliver it for lunch…people like their own box…the toppings of their choice etc…

Anyone chime in?

Big SAL

anyone? anyone??? anyone out there??

Our delivery minimum is $15, so yes we do deliver anything be it 8", salad, sandwiches, cheesecake, etc for as long as the minimun amount is met.

~pieslave

I think it’s a great idea. One of the things us pizzerias have going against us for lunch is it can be a PITA to order and try to find something everybody likes. Individual pizzas would be great - everybody gets their own portion and toppings.

Pizza Hut in Australia have re-introduced their small pizza - 7" - “pizza mia” for $5 each if you order 3 or more. I think they are restricted to a certain time of the day, mainly looking at the lunch trade. They have a $20 minimum order for delivery so 4 people from one site can order their lunch for $7 each (including the $8 delivery fee)

Dave

Guess I’m an odd one here. We have always had an 8" lunch special that we deliver, with no minimum purchase. Seldom does anyone order just one, but if they want to give me $6 plus tax, plus $3 delivery, plus a tip, I take it everytime.

We sell a 10 inch for $3.99. Our delivery charge is $1.95. We do deliver this but we usually only get a couple of orders a week, usually to the retirement homes. I don’t advertise it.

http://www.pizzapirates.net