pizza base not cooking intermittently continuation

if the gas pressure is dropping would that not show on the temp of the oven dropping. because the temp. on my oven is stable yet the base intermittently
will come out not cooked?
according to the gas company the gas im receiving is adequate.
could you tell me what mega joules the lincoln 1460 conveyor uses?

George might be able to elaborate a bit more on this, but from what I have seen, the oven appears to operate completely normal, that is until a load is put on it, then the bake quality heads south. Come to think of it, Just a little more than a year ago I was in a new store with a Marsal oven, we cranked the thing all the way up to 550F but we still couldn’t get it to bake right (pizzas under baked and unusually long bake times when the color was rught). A quick call to Marsal got me to checking to see if the plumber had instaled a gas pressure regulator in the line for the oven. Yep, there it was. The next call was to the plumber to get him over to remove the offending regulator. Nope, can’t do, the codes are VERY SPECIFIC, can’t have the oven without a pressure regulator. Finally had to put him on the phone with the friendly folksat Marsal to explain to him that the oven ALREADY had a pressure regulator factory installed in the oven. He was finally convinced and removed his creation, the oven then worked like a charm without any more problems. Like I said, I ain’t no engineer, but I’ve found through trial by fire that gas pressre and volume can be issues with our ovens (I mention volume because I onec encountered a situation where the correct diameter of pipe had been used, but the type of pipe was wrong for the diameter. Different types of pipe have different wall thickness, which makes for a different inside diameter, which affects the volume of gas capable of being delivered by the pipe, go figure. Like Gilda Radner used to say “If it ain’t one thing, then it’s another”.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

Hi Berjo:

It appears that the responses to your problem that were posted prior to Dec 1st have dissapered.
George Mills

could you answer this to me if i open the bases say at 3.30pm and put them on the racks and say i had 4 racks ready.i find when its been on the racks for 3 to 4 hours before use it is dry and there fore i have problems with the bake. uncooked bases is this possible or am i finding a new reason why the bases are not consistent.
how could 2 pizzas coming out at the same time has one base cooked the other has a very faint pale base?