Pizza Business For Sale in New Westminster BC

Saw this on Craigslist…

★REDUCED !!! PIZZA BUSINESS FOR SALE only $15,000 - $15000 (MAKE AN OFFER !!! MUST SELL !!!)
VERY BUSY AREA PIZZA BUSINESS FOR SALE !!!
NOW REDUCED !!!
PIZZA BUSINESS FOR SALE
★MAKE AN OFFER—> ASKING $15,000
★MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN PIZZA BUSINESS
★ADDRESS 465 E. COLUMBIA STREET, NEW WEST

CONTACT
604 432-7671
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bnc/bfs/2587595880.html

Is that US or Canadian dollars? :smiley:

Why if is is being sold, do they care about experience of the buyer? When I decide to sell my place, the first person to come up with an acceptable amount of dollars in hand will be the new owner.

I just did a search on the address and there are 4 different pizzeria names that came up for that location. I would guess there is a problem that $15,000 is not going to solve.

And all 4 are listed for sale! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like it is in a very high traffic area…There is a well established furniture store, Macs Store and Quinzos very close by…I would guess that the rent is just too high for the volume it generates…

The street view looks like something that could be nice. I can envision a couple of tables and dinners enjoying food with soft music and candles on the tables on that little patio in sight of the foot traffic… Enough info there to make a person curious.
The best part about imagining these things is that there are never problems.

Rick

Hmmmm . . . only $15K funny dollars, huh? I wonder.

“Nick’s North”

Nick already has the red plaid shirt & the beard, eh?

Really just a small edit for New Westminster . . . . Nick’s Logo

Pizza shop in remote location… includes all equipment, inventory, advertising in place and pizza store wife. (discount if you agree to keep the wife) lol

This one is not too far from the 1st one…

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/bnc/bfs/2581667741.html

THREE MONTHS FREE RENT!!! New pizza business is ready to open, needs you to create your own trade name . Located on the very HEAVY traffic and right on the bus stop route, bus arrives every 6 minutes. Including double deck gas Middleby Marshall PS536 conveyor ovens, brand new intake air making exchange unit, new hood & exhaust system, cooler, prep cooler table, new grease trap, triple sink, utility sink, mop bucket, dough mixer, pans, stainless steel table, wood table, cash register, new power vent hot water tank. Cheap rent is $1495.20/month including tax and everything, plus many options to renew. Asking $30,000 OBO

I suggest “Nick’s House of Poutine.”