Pizza Expo 2012

I’ll be attending the Pizza Expo in Vegas again this year, and hope I get more out of it from last year.

This year, I’ve created an entire itinerary of workshops that I want to attend and speakers that are a “can’t miss”. The only thing I need to fit in is eating. It’s not like there are food vendors to feed us between workshops and demos, and with a schedule starting at 9am and ending after 6pm, I’m gonna be way hungry. I’d probably make 10x my normal daily restaurant sales just setting up a food truck out front. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re competing in the pizza challenge as well, so will take full advantage of a cooler filled with ice and prepped food, as well as sneaking in our lunch, dinner, and snacks. I promise to bring a few extra beers for any other competitors nearby who look stressed out as well.

I wish PMQ were the lead sponsor. While I read both trade magazines, I have to say that PMQ has more of a hand’s on approach and are more accessible than PT. Either way, we’re all in the same boat and are aiming to head in the same direction: success for independent pizzerias and their owners.

Look forward to meeting more of y’all next week!