Pizza Expo Promo Code?

Many of the companies do have show specials but buyer beware on much of what you are told on the show floor. Make sure you get the promises in writing.

Bump!!! any one starting to make plans to go this year? the wife and I are planning on sneaking away t0 finally check it out. 16 years in the business and i’ve never been. really looking forward to going this time.

Depending on the progress of the new building I will be putting up for my pizza shop, I’ll be there. I’m guessing that I won’t be occupying the building by march so I will likely go to get deals on equipment and smallwares.

I just got an email from the fine folks at Pizza Expo. If you are a past attendee and register before November 17th you can save $40. Check your email for a promo code. And yes I will be there if all is well with the world.

I’ve never been… I’m a first timer!

Check with your purveyors, POS company, advertising companies equipment suppliers to see if they can get you a complementary pass.

that’s the plan… so far Stanislaus and Pepsi said no. I’m gonna hit up Speedline this week…Hint hint @Jennifer@SpeedLine nudge nudge

Really?Damn Pepsi!:stuck_out_tongue:
I wish you luck in this. You can do it.
Lets “nudge nudge” :wink:

Best decision you’ll ever make. It’s a great experience. There’s so much to learn at the expo. I recommend planning your time at the expo in advance…look at the seminars an decide what you want to see.

EBR1 is the promo code…$40 off

Thanks! yeah we have been to the NRA show here in Chicago a few times and we have found careful planning it important and once at the show the plan usually gets thrown out the window lol.

How did you like the seminars at the NRA show? I’ve been to the show, but never to the seminars.

gotta weed out the useful ones from the ones that are just pitches. This year there were a few good ones but I feel like I learned more at the ones from last year. maybe my mind wasn’t in it this year. the seminars are probably the most useful part of the show unless you are looking for new product or equipment. I do like walking the floor for inspiration tho, usually get a few ideas.