Pizza Fail

I am glad this guy doesn’t work for me.

Delivery fail.

(Hmmm. Did that code work for you?)

WOW… who needs cornmeal when you have gravel and dirt?

that’s what I like, a sense of urgency and the desire to complete the job regardless of the challenges.

Mmmmmm Gravel Lover Pizza.

Employee Application Test Question:

What is wrong in this video?

1. The driver left his car running.
  2. The driver unbagged the pizza before the customer came to the door.
  3. The driver did not thank the customer.
  4. The driver did not arrange the pieces of pizza back in the box neatly.

to me this looks like a fake from the word go - why would the driver remove the pizza from the bag in the first place??

to me this looks like a fake from the word go - why would the driver remove the pizza from the bag in the first place??

Not only that but the sign is on the wrong side of the car. Window wings are meant to be used on the passenger side or flipped around on the frame so the wider edge is facing forward. Otherwise they can vibrate violently. I would have to agree that this is probably a fake as well.

It kind of looks like a delivery to a drive-thru window… which also seems like a weird thing.

We’ve had this happen with food deliveries in the past. One time a new delivery truck driver refused to back up to our door with the ramp running at an easy angle into our back door. He was preferring to park across the back lot and run back and forth across gravel with his handtruck, and was quite obstinate about it. I happened to look out the back window at the moment he came down his ramp with a load that tipped and fell off the ramp, including a case of bell peppers. In horror, I watched as he picked the spilled peppers up from the ground and put them back into the box, continuing on as if nothing happened. I confronted him and refused the box, then reported it to my salesman. Needless to say, that guy never delivered to me again!!

It looks like a delivery to the back of the pizza place. Not many places have a bland flat front to their building with video monitoring. It is almost always a back door. And who delivers to back doors?

I agree, faked for fun.