Pizza Live! --- Live Chat TONIGHT!

Hey everyone. Tonight is the second installment of Pizza LIVE! Tonight we will be talking about ways to capture data. How to get people to opt into your email and text message campaigns. We will then hit a few high points about how to use that data and in the coming weeks will devote entire shows to best practices and use. My new internet connection has been installed, and I’m hoping for better results then the last time. Either way, as long as you come with an open mind and are ready to learn something, I’m going to share what I know. Tonight we should also have a special guest!

For those that participated last week. Please note the URL below is different. I got rid of the ! point. It seemed to give a few people trouble, and PMQ’s forum software didn’t like it as the trail for the URL, so I fixed it.

Tonight, Monday February 9, 2009 at 9PM – I’ll chat until everyone clears out, so even if you can’t make it at 9, stop in and see if we are still around.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pizza-live

-Scott

Sweet, lets hope it works for me tonight!

Scott, is your 9PM time a “EST”? I’m going to try to pop in, but I’m a CST kinda guy so I need to know the adjustment.

Hey everyone! First off I want to apologize for not making it to the chat room at 9PM last night. I got there late and shared my message and I think those that were still around caught a few nuggets that they can use for their business. Furthermore though, I know several operators got together and CHATTED! Which is exactly what I wanted to happen. I’m just trying to facilitate that some.

@deaconvolker – it is 9PM EST

@steveo922 – Not sure if you made it into the chat or not. When I got there you weren’t there.

The good news is I think I brokered the deal! I’ll know more in the next few hours! The numbers look right though! So hopefully it wasn’t for nothing.

Next chat is on Monday the 23rd.

-Scott

I popped in but the video and especially the sound quality wasn’t very good so I left :frowning:

Reminder, we are getting together again tonight at 9PM EST.

Open Chat tonight.

Another GREAT chat! We will be doing it again March 9th, NEW start time of 9:30 EST – seemed like most people didn’t make it to the chat until after 10PM, so no need to get started early if everyone can’t make it till late.

If you want a reminder phone call or email, shoot me a PM and I’ll add you to the list to call/email (I use one of those recorded message dial out services)

-Scott