Pizza Oven

I have 2 pizza shops in the original one i have a gas licoln conveyer oven, is the second there is not an option for gas so i purchassed an lincoln 1130, my problem is the pizza are coming pout waayyy different. is there any electric pizza oven thats cooks similiar to gas? what is the best electric oven?

I think it would be safe to say that your observation is absolutely correct. Big difference between gas and electric, especially when we’re looking at air impingement ovens. Typically, you will need t bake at nearly 25F hotter and about 90-seconds longer in the electric flavored oven, and even at that, the crispiness will be less than the ove baked in the gas oven. Deck ovens seem to be a bit more forgiving between gas and electric flavors.
I wish I had a better answer for you, but I don’t.
Tom Lehmann/The Dough Doctor

The Dough Doctor is right about having to adjust your cooking method when using an electric conveyor vs a gas one. Have you tried doing the things he suggests such as upping your temp and time? That 1130 gets up to 575 degrees, so I’d think you should be able to get a fairly crisp crust. While I know some people that swear by gas deck ovens only, I also have seen some great pizza come out of a lincoln impinger. Play around with your cooking times and temps and see what happens.

In terms of the “best electric pizza oven”, are you only looking at conveyors or are you considering other options like a deck oven? As Tom said, deck ovens tend to show less difference between gas and electric in terms of cooking. The main difference is going to be in efficiency but since you can only have electric, that is a moot point.