Pizza Restaurant Dine-In & Delco in Germany for sale

We are selling our store.

The fact that it is in Germany located will make it a “not-for-everybody-offer”.

My Wife and I took over this in 1995 established delivery business in 2013 and brought it from the one-man-show of the previous owner to a dine in Restaurant with a seating capacity of about 90 ppl (in and outside) with 7 car delivery action on the busy days. We are very well known in our town (330k population) and never did any advertising. We are doing very high 6 digit sales annually and it is still growing. I am pretty sure the store will make 7-digit sales in 2020.

The team is very well trained and allows us to go on our 4 week vacation.

We are offering a very limited product range which basically is pizzas, salads, garlic-knots and baked Portobello-Mushrooms. There is space on the menu for pasta and other italian related food.

Our concept is high quality food in a casual but warm ambience for a reasonable price.

The reason for the sale is not business related. It has exclusively private reasons.

For sure we’re offering a complete introduction and training.

The store is about 2800 sqft with an additional 980 sqft outside area.

We sell it fully equipped. Here’s a list of the most important things:

3 Walk in coolers, 2 Dishwashers, 4 CookTec Bag heaters, Spiral Mixer, Dough divider-rounder, Full-Automatic Meat slicer, several refrigerators and freezers, 12 ft Makeline, 3 Story Deck oven (33 Pies at once), Washer/Dryer, 3 Pos Terminals, Phones with PBX, several Cameras with NVR, all needed small wares, credit card terminals, network based sound system 7 Delivery cars (all under warranty) with matching commercial GPS and tracking, unique industrial interior design.

It’s fully operational.

No must-sell. We operate it until we meet the right person to take care of our store.

If you’re interested don’t hesitate to contact me.